Our civil engineering and groundworks contracting works are now many and varied from projects at schools, colleges, hospitals, sewage treatment works, community centres, solar farms, GCHQ establishments, care centres, highways drainage, highways services, waste transfer stations, infrastructure developments, marine coastal works and marine river works.
Our civils / groundworks operatives are highly trained and every individual holds the relevant CSCS/CPCS certificates. These qualifications demonstrate that they are competent as well having as a thorough understanding of health and safety.
We will be very pleased to receive your enquiries and provide a competitive tender / quotation.
Highly trained groundworks operatives
We have a large complement of machinery ready to provide a professional reliable service for all of the following:-
- Deep excavations
- Site clearance
- Foundations and up to ground floor slab
- Bulk dig excavations and site profiling
- Retaining walls
- Drainage (including sewer connections)
- Service trenches
- Reinforced concrete works (including formwork)
- Hard landscaping
Generally our scope of works nowadays includes the following types of works:-
- Deep excavations, culverts, drainage, pump stations, ducts and pipelines.
- River diversions, boat ramps, temporary dams, pumping and overpumping.
- Earthmoving works, bulk dig site clearances, reducing levels and carting away off site. Land drainage works and soakaways.
- Erosion Control Works – at Clovelly Harbour (RNLI) and Instow.
- Landfill Sites, capping works, drainage and drainage run off controls.
- Groundworks – Substructure works and external works comprising: foundations, blockwork to dpc, reinforcement, formwork, concrete slabs, foul / surface water drainage, service trenches, retaining walls, footpaths and landscaping.